Wednesday, May 10 | Wednesday, May 17 | Wednesday, May 24 | Wednesday, May 31 | Wednesday, June 7 | Wednesday, June 14
This 6-session business program provides education and business preparation for small business owners and start-ups.
Sponsored by Palm Beach County Office of Small Business Assistance
This 6-session business program provides education and business preparation for small business owners and start-ups. Class size is limited to 30 attendees.
Are you thinking about starting a small business or want to make sure that your business is on the right track? Do you need a business loan? This 7-session business program features distinguished guest speakers and provides education and business preparation for existing small business owners and start-ups.
- Learn all aspects of small business formation
- How to successfully operate a business
- Learn how to develop a business plan
- How to secure funding
- Become knowledgeable in business essentials such as, finances, marketing, business plans, accounting, credit, business operations, contracting and negotiating, insurance, and more
- Upon completion, receive a Business Readiness Certificate from Paragon Florida, Inc.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Start Smart: What Every Start-up Business Should Know
- Business Expert Panel
- Business Planning For Success
- Marketing and Social Media Strategies
- Leading and Branding Your Business
- Social Media Marketing Tips to Boost Your Brand
- Contracting with Corporations & Government
- The Perfect Business Pitch
- Business Planning Work Sessions
- De-mystifying the Financial Puzzle
- Business Banking Basics Panel
- Graduation; Business Pitch Presentations